Free Computer, Mathematics, Technical Books and Lecture Notes, etc.
- Title Voice Communication with Computers: Conversational Systems
- Author(s) Christopher Schmandt
- Publisher: Van Nostrand Reinhold Computer (September 1993)
- Paperback 319 pages
- eBook Online, PDF, 2.10 MB
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0442239351
- ISBN-13: 978-0442239350
- Share This:
An overview of the operating theory and practical applications of voice processing technology. From the basics of telephonics, to speech recognition and coding and language processing, all the essential concepts are explored, with an emphasis on applied science.About the Authors
- Computer Networks and Communications
- Probability, Stochastic Process, Queueing Theory, etc.
- TCP/IP Networking
- Radio and Radio Frequency Identification (RFID)
- Wireless Communications and Mobile Computing