Free Computer, Mathematics, Technical Books and Lecture Notes, etc.
- Inside Microsoft Dynamics AX 4.0 ©2006 (Arthur Greef, Michael Fruergaa)
Post under Microsoft Windows Programming on Sat Feb 28, 2009
Delivers the only in-depth development reference for Microsoft Dynamics AX.
- Fundamentals of Mathematics ©1997-2008 (Denny Burzynski)
Post under Elementry Mathematics on Sat Feb 28, 2009
Covers prealgebra, estimation, elementary analytic geometry, and introductory algebra.
- Digital Filter Design ©1998-2009 (Zoran Milivojevic)
Post under Digital Signa Processing (DSP) on Sat Feb 28, 2009
Provide you with different theorethical and practical approaches to digital filter design.
- Touch of Class: Learning to Program Well with Objects and Contracts ©2009 (Bertrand Meyer)
- Windows Vista Resource Kit, 2nd Edition ©2008 (Mitch Tulloch, Tony Northrup, Jerry Honeycutt)
Post under Microsoft Windows Applications on Wed Feb 25, 2009
The definitive reference for deploying, configuring, and supporting Windows Vista.
- Microsoft Visual C# 2008 Express Edition: Build a Program Now! ©2008 (Patrice Pelland)
- Mr. Neighborly's Humble Little Ruby Book ©2007 (Jeremy McAnally)
Post under Ruby Programming on Tue Feb 24, 2009
An easy and quick guide book on Ruby programming.
- Mathematical Olympiad in China: Problems and Solutions ©2007 (Bin Xiong, Yee Lee Peng)
Post under Mathematical Education on Tue Feb 24, 2009
A collection of original problems with solutions that China used to train their Olympiad team.
- Microsoft Small Basic: An introduction to Programming ©2009 (Microsoft)
- 3D Math Primer for Graphics and Game Development ©2002 (Fletcher Dunn)
- Free iPod Book, with the Free iPhone Book ©2007 (Jeremy Horwitz)
Post under Digital and Information Age on Sun Feb 22, 2009
15 sections of our latest iPod tutorial and accessories guide.
- Spreading the Word on the Internet: 16 Answers to 4 Questions ©2003 (OSCE)
Post under Internet and Web Society on Sun Feb 22, 2009
16 answers to 4 questions on Freedom of the Media and the Internet.
- Oracle Database 10g Admin 1 Exam Cram ©2007-2008 (Steve Cholerton)
- Foundations of Programming using .NET: Building Better Software ©2008 (Karl Seguin)
- Idealist Guide to Nonprofit Careers for First-time Job Seekers ©2008 (Meg Busse)
Post under Professional Careers on Fri Feb 20, 2009
This book is for emerging professionals pursuing their first position in the nonprofit sector.
- Ubuntu Pocket Guide and Reference ©2009 (Keir Thomas)
Post under Core Linux on Thu Feb 19, 2009
A compact yet comprehensive guide for everyday Ubuntu use.
- Linux 101 Hack ©2009 (Ramesh Natarajan)
Post under Core Linux on Thu Feb 19, 2009
101 hacks in this book that will help you build a strong foundation in Linux.
- Basics of Compiler Design ©2008 (Torben Mogensen)
Post under Compiler Construction on Thu Feb 19, 2009
A practical introduction to compiler construction.
- Lectures on Analytic Differential Equations ©2007 (Yulij Ilyashenko, Sergei Yakovenko)
Post under Differential Equations on Thu Feb 19, 2009
A research monograph and survey of the recent results on analysis and geometry of differential equations in the real and complex domain.
- Theory and Practice of Online Learning, 2nd Edition ©2009 (Terry Anderson)
- PHP Reference: Beginner to Intermediate PHP5 ©2008 (Mario Lurig)
Post under PHP Programming on Wed Feb 18, 2009
A collection of over 250 PHP functions with clear explanations.
- Apollo for Adobe Flex Developers Pocket Guide ©2007 (Mike Chambers, Rob Dixon, Jeff Swartz)
Post under Web Programming on Wed Feb 18, 2009
How to build and deploy Flash-based Rich Internet Applications (RIAs).
- Introduction to Information Retrieval ©2008 (Christopher D. Manning, Prabhakar Raghavan, et al)
Post under Information Retrieval on Mon Feb 16, 2009
A complete picture of the complications that arise in building a modern search engine.
- How to Bypass Internet Censorship ©2009 (FLOSS Manuals)
- Application Architecture Guide 2.0: Designing Applications on the .NET Platform ©2008 Microsoft
Post under Microsoft .NET and C# Programming on Sun Feb 15, 2009
Design-level guidance for the architecture and design of applications built on the .NET Framework.
- Algebraic Curves: An Introduction to Algebraic Geometry, 3rd Edition ©2008 (William Fulton)
Post under Geometry on Sun Feb 15, 2009
This book aims to provide an introduction to basic algebraic geometry (BAG).
- Rapid Development of Reliable Embedded Systems ©2009 (Michael J. Pont)
Post under Embedded Systems on Wed Feb 11, 2009
The examples in this book are based almost entirely on the C programming language.
- O'Reilly® SVG Essentials ©2002-2008 (J. David Eisenberg)
- Managing Consultants: A Practical Guide for Busy Public Sector Managers ©2006 (Leo Dobes)
Post under Project Management on Tue Feb 10, 2009
Writing from years of experience in managing consultants in government.
- Maven: The Definitive Guide ©2008 (Sonatype Company)
Post under Java Build and Testing on Sun Feb 08, 2009
Explains how Maven can bring order to your software development projects.
- GPU Gems 3 ©2007 by Addison-Wesley (Hubert Nguyen)
Post under Computer and Video Game Programming on Sun Feb 08, 2009
A snapshot of today’s latest Graphics Processing Unit (GPU) programming techniques.
- Application-Specific Integrated Circuits ©1997-2008 (Michael John Sebastian Smith)
Post under Windows Applications on Wed Feb 04, 2009
The book covers both semicustom and programmable ASIC types.
- Information Systems Foundations: Constructing and Criticising ©2005 (Dennis Hart, Shirley Gregor)
Post under Information Theory and Systems on Wed Feb 04, 2009
This book will be of interest and relevance to academics and advanced students.
- Microsoft Hyper-V Essentials ©2009 (Neil Smyth)
Post under Windows Applications on Tue Feb 03, 2009
Covering the installation, deployment and management of Hyper-V based virtualization.
- Electronic Engagement: A Guide for Public Sector Managers ©2007 (Peter Chen)
Post under Electronics Design and Programming on Tue Feb 03, 2009
This guide assesses the value that new communications and computing technology.
- Pangea Software's Ultimate Game Programming Guide for Mac OS X ©2004 (Brian Greenstone)
Post under Computer and Video Game Programming on Tue Feb 03, 2009
The book covers all of the nuances dealing with various Mac OS technologies.