Free Computer, Mathematics, Technical Books and Lecture Notes, etc.
- High Performance Computing For Dummies, Sun and AMD Special Edition ©2009 (Douglas Eadline)
Post under Introduction to Computer, PC and History of Computers on Wed Apr 28, 2010
This book is intended for anyone who has heard about the many benefits of using HPC (such as streamlining processes or saving money).
- Virtualization For Dummies, 2nd HP Special Edition ©2009 (Bernard Golden)
Post under Virtualization on Wed Apr 28, 2010
Virtualization for Dummies is your go-to guide for virtually everything you need to know.
- Introduction to Design Patterns in C++ with Qt 4 ©2006-2009 (Alan Ezust, Paul Ezust)
- Spring by Example ©2009 (David Winterfeldt)
Post under Spring Framework and Hibernate on Thu Apr 22, 2010
Learn Spring Framework through a set of working examples with references at the end of each example to read more about the subject covered.
- Zend Framework: Surviving The Deep End ©2009 (Pádraic Brady)
Post under PHP Programming on Thu Apr 22, 2010
Explore the features of Zend Framework's MVC architecture through designing and implementing applications.
- The Practice of Parallel Programming ©2010 (Sergey A. Babkin)
Post under Parallel Computing and Programming on Mon Apr 19, 2010
Provides an advanced guide to the issues of the parallel and multithreaded programming.
- Microsoft Visual C# 2008 Express Edition: Build a Program Now! ©2008 (Patrice Pelland)
Post under C# Programming Language on Sun Apr 18, 2010
This dynamic, full-color, highly-visual book is designed to help novice programmers build fundamental programming skills for Windows quickly and easily.
- Advanced Bash-Scripting Guide ©2008-2010 (Mendel Cooper)
Post under Unix/Lunx Shell Programming on Tue Apr 13, 2010
This book is both a tutorial and a reference on shell scripting with Bash.
- Global Optimization Algorithms - Theory and Application. 2nd Edition ©2009 (Thomas Weise)
- FreeBSD Handbook ©1995-2010 (Murray Stokely, Chern Lee)
Post under FreeBSD on Mon Apr 12, 2010
The FreeBSD Handbook is the definitive FreeBSD tutorial and reference.
- Architecture and Programming of 8051 Microcontroller ©2009 (Nebojsa Matic, Milan Verle)
Post under Electronics Circuit Design and Programming on Sat Apr 10, 2010
As a main or supplementary text for courses on microprocessors or microcontrollers.
- Recurrent Neural Networks ©2008 (Xiaolin Hu, et al)
Post under Neural Networks on Sat Apr 10, 2010
Help us understand the principle of the central nerve system and related behaviors through mathematical modeling focusing on optimization problems.
- InfoQ Explores: REST ©2010 (InfoQ)
Post under Web Services on Mon Apr 05, 2010
This book provides a pragmatic introduction to RESTFUL web services, and covers the key principles: Identifiable resources, links and hypermedia, standard methods, etc.
- Moving to Visual Studio 2010 ©2010 (Microsoft Corporation)
Post under Microsoft Programming on Sat Apr 03, 2010
It covers the features of Visual Studio 2010 through an application.
- The Art of Agile Development: With Extreme Programming ©2007 (James Shore)
Post under Agile, Scrum, Extreme Programming (XP) on Sat Apr 03, 2010
Provides no-nonsense advice on agile planning, development, delivery, and management taken from the authors' many years of experience with Extreme Programming (XP).