Free Computer, Mathematics, Technical Books and Lecture Notes, etc.
- Title Advanced Data Analysis from an Elementary Point of View
- Author(s) Cosma Rohilla Shalizi
- Publisher: Cambridge University Press (2014)
- Hardcover/Paperback 600 pages (est.)
- eBook PDF (586 pages, 25 MB)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: N/A
- ISBN-13: N/A
- Share This:
This is a textbook on data analysis methods, intended for advance undergraduate students who have already taken classes in probability, mathematical statistics, and linear regression. It began as the lecture notes for 36-402 at Carnegie Mellon University.About the Authors
- Cosma Rohilla Shalizi is a Professor of Statistics at Carnegie Mellon University
- Data Analysis and Data Mining
- Algorithms and Data Structures
- Statistics, R Language and SAS Programming
- Probability, Stochastic Process, Queueing Theory, etc.