Free Computer, Mathematics, Technical Books and Lecture Notes, etc.
- Title ANSI/ISO C++ Professional Programmer's Handbook
- Author(s) Danny Kalev
- Publisher: Que; 1st edition (June 1999)
- Paperback 356 pages
- eBook Online, PDF
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0789720221
- ISBN-13: 978-0789720221
- Share This:
The ANSI/ISO C++ Professional Programmers Handbook is a concise professional C++ reference tool that presents all of the changes and addenda to the language specification. It contains tips and guidelines for exerting the full potential of C++ as a multi-purpose object-oriented programming language. The new Standard Briefing component provides coverage of the latest version of the C++ language including additions and modifications to the language, new constructs such as built-in bool type, namespaces, RTTI, new header file conventions, internalization, memory management and new cast notation. Additionally, we've included a Manual of Programming Style, a Compatibility Compendium, and Future Directions overview.About the Authors
- Danny Kalev is a certified system analyst and software engineer specializing in C++ and theoretical aspects of formal languages. He was a member of the C++ standards committee between 1997 and 2000. He recently finished his MA in general linguistics summa cum laude. In his spare time he likes to listen to classical music, read Victorian literature, and explore natural languages (such as Hittite, Basque, and Gaelic). Additional interests include archeology and geology. Danny moderates several C++ forums and contributes regularly to C++-related sites and magazines. He also gives lectures about programming languages and applied linguistics at academic institutes.
- The C++ Programming Language
- The C and Objective C Programming
- Parallel Computing and Programming
- Microsoft Windows Programming