Free Computer, Mathematics, Technical Books and Lecture Notes, etc.
- Title Programming Linux Games
- Author(s) John R. Hall and Loki Software Inc
- Publisher: No Starch Press; 1 edition (August 2001)
- Paperback 415 pages
- eBook PDF (433 pages, 1.8 MB)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1886411492
- Share This:
This is a complete guide to developingLinux games, written by the Linux gaming experts. It discusses important multimedia toolkits (including a very thorough discussion of the Simple DirectMedia Layer) and teaches the basics of Linux game programming. Readers will learn about the state of the Linux gaming world, and how to write and distribute Linux games to the Linux gaming community.About the Authors
John R. Hall studied computer science at the Georgia Institute of Technology and worked as a contractor with Loki Software.
- Computer and Video Game Programming
- Unix/Linux Programming - System and Applications
- Human-Computer Interaction
- Computer and Machine Vision