Free Computer, Mathematics, Technical Books and Lecture Notes, etc.
- Title Teach Yourself C++ in 21 Days, Second Edition
- Author(s) Jesse Liberty
- Publisher: Sams; 2nd edition (January 1998)
- Paperback 756 pages
- eBook HTML and PDF files
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0672329417
- ISBN-13: 978-0672323089
- Share This:
This book is a timesaving guide to learning C++. Using the proven techniques of the Teach Yourself series, this essential guide teaches users how to write programs in a matter of days. Covers all the key topics and commands of C++. Teaches the basics of object-oriented programming. Teaches C++ without the need to know C or any other programming language.
In just 24 lessons of one hour or less, you can learn the basics of programming with C++ľone of the most popular and powerful programming languages ever created.About the Authors
- Jesse Liberty is the author of numerous books on software development, including best-selling titles in C++ and .NET. He is the president of Liberty Associates, Inc. (http://www.LibertyAssociates.com) where he provides custom programming, consulting, and training.
Reviews and Rating:
Related Book Categories:
- The C++ Programming Language
- The C and Objective C Programming
- Object-Oriented Analysis, Design and Programming (OOD/OOP)