Free Computer, Mathematics, Technical Books and Lecture Notes, etc.
- Title The New Nineteenth-Century European Paintings and Sculpture Galleries
- Author/Editor(s) Gary Tinterow, compiled with Susan Alyson Stein and Barbara Burn
- Publisher: Metropolitan Museum of Art (October 28, 2012)
- Hardcover/Paperback 88 pages
- eBook PDF and Google Book
- Language: English
- ISBN-10/ASIN: 0300193580
- ISBN-13: 978-0300193589
- Share This:
This publication was issued in connection with the opening in 1993 of the new Nineteenth-Century European Paintings and Sculpture Galleries. In 21 rooms, the collection includes "some of the best-loved moments in the history of art, from Romanticism to Barbizon and Impressionism to Post-Impressionism," writes Philippe de Montebello.About the Authors
- Gary Tinterow is a curator at the Metropolitan Museum of Art, New York, specializing in nineteenth-century, modern and contemporary art.