Free Computer, Mathematics, Technical Books and Lecture Notes, etc.
- SQL Server Crib Sheet Compendium ©2008 (Amirthalingam Prasanna, Grant Fritchey, et al)
Post under Miscrosoft SQL Server on Tue Apr 28, 2009
Crib Sheets aim to give you the broad view on every aspect of Miscrosoft SQL Server.
- Taking Your Talent to the Web: A Guide for the Transitioning Designer ©2001 (Jeffrey Zeldman)
Post under Website Accessibility and Design on Tue Apr 28, 2009
An explicit and detailed guide, an intelligent "how-to" book for web professionals.
- Recent Advances in Face Recognition ©2008 (Kresimir Delac, Mislav Grgic, et al)
- Feedback Systems: An Introduction for Scientists and Engineers ©2008 ( Karl Johan Astrom)
- Windows Small Business Server 2008 Administrator's Companion ©2009 (Charlie Russel, et al)
Post under Windows Applications on Thu Apr 23, 2009
This comprehensive administrator s reference delivers the details your needs.
- Digital Foundations: Introduction to Media Design with the Adobe Creative Suite ©2009
- Practical Foundations for Programming Languages ©2009 (Robert Harper)
Post under Theory of Programming Languages on Wed Apr 08, 2009
Programming language features may be seen as manifestations of an underlying type.
- CGI Programming 101: Programming Perl for the World Wide Web, 2nd Ed ©2004 (J. D. Hamilton)
- Physical Modeling in MATLAB ©2009 (Allen B. Downey)
- Probability, Geometry and Integrable Systems ©2008 (Mark Pinsky, Bjorn Birnir)
Post under Probability, Stochastic Process, Queueing Theory on Mon Apr 06, 2009
Contain exciting results and offer a guide to the contemporary literature on these subjects.
- Modeling with Data: Tools and Techniques for Scientific Computing ©2008 (Ben Klemens)
- Programming Linux Games ©2001 (Loki Software/John Hall)
Post under Computer and Video Game Development and Programming on Thu Apr 02, 2009
Complete guide to developing Linux games, written by the Linux gaming experts.
- Algorithmic Number Theory: Lattices, Number Fields, Curves and Cryptography ©2008 (Joseph P. Buhler, Peter Stevenhagen)
- Real World Haskell ©2008 (Bryan O'Sullivan, Don Stewart, John Goerzen)
Post under Functional Programming on Thu Apr 02, 2009
Easy-to-use, fast-moving tutorial introduces you to functional programming with Haskell.
- Creative Transformation: A Practical Guide for Maximizing Creativity ©1991-2008 (John David Garcia)
Post under Miscellaneous and Uncategorized Books on Thu Apr 02, 2009
Leaps beyond the current debate linking quantum physics and ancient mystic concepts.