Free Computer, Mathematics, Technical Books and Lecture Notes, etc.
- Kanban and Scrum - Making The Most Of Both ©2009 (Henrik Kniberg, Mattias Skarin)
Post under Agile, Scrum, Extreme Programming (XP) on Sat Jan 30, 2010
Help you figure out how Kanban and Scrum might be useful in your environment.
- Developing SharePoint Applications ©2009 (Microsoft Corporation)
Post under Microsoft Windows Servers and Applications on Thu Jan 28, 2010
Helps architects and developers design and build flexible and scaleable applications.
- Pro Web 2.0 Mashups: Remixing Data and Web Services ©2008 (Raymond Yee)
- Elementary Calculus: An Infinitesimal Approach ©1985,2000,2009 (H. Jerome Keisler)
Post under Calculus and Mathematical Analysis on Sat Jan 23, 2010
Calculus with the infinitesimal approach originally set forth by Newton and Leibnitz.
- Take Control of VMware Fusion 3 ©2009 (Joe Kissell)
Post under Virtualization on Thu Jan 21, 2010
Explains new Fusion 3 features, including the redesigned Applications menu, etc.
- Acceptance Test Engineering Guidance, Volume 1: Thinking ©2009 (Grigori Melnik, et al)
Post under Software Engineering Principles and Practices on Thu Jan 21, 2010
An overview of the acceptance process and how other key practices fit into the process.
- Team Development with Visual Studio Team Foundation Server ©2007 (Microsoft Corporation)
Post under Microsoft Programming on Mon Jan 18, 2010
You'll find guidance and insights you can tailor for your specific scenarios.
- Essential Skills for Agile Development ©2004 (Ka Iok Tong)
Post under Agile, Scrum, Extreme Programming (XP) on Mon Jan 18, 2010
It offers some very good advice to learn the skills necessary for agile development.
- Web Service and SOA Technologies ©2009 (Glenn Hostetler, Sandor Hasznos)
Post under Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) on Tue Jan 12, 2010
Online version of the corresponding printing, humorous manner, fun to read book.
- Dive Into HTML5 ©2010 (Mark Pilgrim)
Post under HTML, DHTML and XHTML on Mon Jan 11, 2010
This concise guide is the most complete and authoritative book on HTML5.
- Dive Into Python 3 ©2009 (Mark Pilgrim)
Post under Python Programming on Mon Jan 11, 2010
A hands-on guide to Python 3 (the latest version of the Python language).
- PIC Microcontrollers - Programming in C ©2009 (Milan Verle)
- The Definitive Guide to Django: Web Development Done Right, 2nd edition ©2009
- Arduino Programming Notebook ©2008 (Brian Evans)
- Op Amp Applications Handbook ©2006 (Walt Jung)
Post under Electronics Circuit Design and Programming on Wed Jan 06, 2010
Design tips, and in-depth coverage of the latest techniques in op amp circuit designs.
- Objective-C 2.0 Essentials ©2010 (Neil Smyth)
Post under The C and Objective-C Programming on Monday Jan 04, 2010
Teach the skills necessary to program in Objective-C using a style that is easy to follow.
- Mathematical Analysis II ©2009 (Elias Zakon) 424 pages
Post under Calculus and Mathematical Analysis on Fri Dec 25, 2009
This final text in the Zakon Series on Mathematics Analysis.
- Small Memory Software: Patterns for Systems with Limited Memory ©2000 (Charles Weir, et al)
- Don't Just Roll The Dice - A Usefully Short Guide to Software Pricing ©2009 (Neil Davidson)
- C++: A Beginner's Guide, Second Edition ©2003 (Herbert Schildt)
Post under The C++ Programming Language on Fri Dec 04, 2009
This step-by-step book is ideal for first-time programmers or those new to C++.
- Learning Cocoa with Objective-C, 2nd Edition ©2002 (James Duncan Davidson)
Post under The C and Objective C Programming on Fri Dec 04, 2009
Covers the latest updates to the Cocoa frameworks and Objective-C.