Free Computer, Mathematics, Technical Books and Lecture Notes, etc.
- Introducing Microsoft SQL Server 2012 ©2012 (Ross Mistry, Stacia Misner)
Post under Miscrosoft SQL Server on Sat Feb 25, 2012
For anyone who has an interest in SQL Server 2012 and wants to understand its capabilities, including database administrators, application developers, and technical decision makers.
- O'Reilly® The Little Book on CoffeeScript ©2012 (Alex MacCaw)
- Complexity Theory: A Modern Approach ©2009 (Sanjeev Arora, et al)
Post under Android Development and Programming on Sat Feb 18, 2012
New 2012 edition. You'll learn how to create an Android-friendly web app on the platform of your choice, and then convert it to a native Android app with the free PhoneGap framework.
- Understanding Big Data ©2012 (Paul Zikopoulos, et al)
Post under Data Analysis and Data Mining on Sat Feb 18, 2012
In this book, the three defining characteristics of Big Data — volume, variety, and velocity, are discussed. You’ll get a primer on Hadoop.
- Design Patterns in C# ©2012 (Jean Paul V.A )
- Fundamentals of Programming: With Object Oriented Programming ©2009
- O'Reilly® Think Complexity ©2012 (Allen Downey)
- Exchange 2010 SP1 - A Practical Approach ©2011 (Jaap Wesselius)
Post under Microsoft Windows Servers and Applications on Sat Feb 11, 2012
This book is that straight-forward and, above all, practical guide to Exchange Server 2010 SP1. It gives Administrators everything needed to get started as soon as it's available.
- Precalculus: An Investigation of Functions ©2011 (David Lippman, et al)
Post under Calculus and Mathematical Analysis on Sat Feb 11, 2012
This book is a college level text in precalculus and trigonometry.
- Modern Signal Processing ©2004-2010 (D.N. Rockmore and D. M. Healy, Jr)
Post under Digital Signal Processing (DSP), Sound and Imaging Processing on Sat Feb 11, 2012
The subjects of this book are mathematical basis and applications in many areas, based on a series of graduate-level lectures.
- Internet Safety: Keeping your Computer Safe on the Internet ©2011
- A Brief Introduction to Neural Networks using Java ©2011 (David Kriesel)
- Current Trends and Challenges in RFID ©2011 (Cristina Turcu)
Post under Radio and RFID (Radio Frequency Identification) on Sat Feb 04, 2012
This book offers important insights into: RF/RFID Background RFID Tag/Antennas RFID Readers RFID Protocols and Algorithms RFID Applications and Solutions Comprehensive.
- Free Software for Busy People ©2005 (Mohammad Al-Ubaydli)
Post under Free and Open Source Software (FOSS) on Sat Feb 04, 2012
This book will show you how to use free and open source Software tools in your company, charity, school or hospital, etc.
- IT Project Governance ©2002 (Magnus Mähring)
Post under Project Management on Sat Feb 04, 2012
This book investigates how executives engage in information technology projects and how organizational control of IT projects forms and evolves over time. It contains an in-depth account of a large, multi-year IT project in a financial company.
- Ada 95: The Craft of Object-Oriented Programming ©2001 (John English)
- Object-Oriented Programming and the Objective-C Language ©1996
- Object-Oriented Programming with ANSI-C ©1993 (Axel-Tobias Schreiner)
Post under The C and Objective-C Programming and Object-Oriented Programming on Sat Feb 04, 2012
This book uses ANSI-C to discover how object-oriented programming is done, what its techniques are, why they help us solve bigger problems, and how we harness generality and program to catch mistakes earlier.
- Voice Communication with Computers: Conversational Systems ©1993
Post under Computer Networks and Communications on Sat Feb 04, 2012
An overview of the operating theory and practical applications of voice processing technology. From the basics of telephonics, to speech recognition and coding and language processing, all the essential concepts are explored, with an emphasis on applied science.