Free Computer, Mathematics, Technical Books and Lecture Notes, etc.
- Title Analytic Combinatorics
- Author(s) Philippe Flajolet and Robert Sedgewick
- Publisher: Cambridge University Press; 1 edition (January 19, 2009)
- Hardcover 824 pages
- eBook Online, PDF (826 pages, 11.8 MB)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0521898064
- ISBN-13: 978-0521898065
- Share This:
The definitive treatment of analytic combinatorics. This self-contained text covers the mathematics underlying the analysis of discrete structures, with thorough treatment of a large number of applications. Exercises, examples, appendices and notes aid understanding: ideal for individual self-study or for advanced undergraduate or graduate courses.About the Authors
- Philippe Flajolet is Research Director of the Algorithms Project at INRIA Rocquencourt.
- Robert Sedgewick is William O. Baker Professor of Computer Science at Princeton University.
- Combinatorics and Game Theory
- Data Structures and Algorithms
- Computational Complexity
- Operations Research (OR), Linear Programming, Optimization, and Approximation
- Analytic Combinatorics (Philippe Flajolet and Robert Sedgewick)
- Lecture Noted Slides (2012)
- Book Homepage