Free Computer, Mathematics, Technical Books and Lecture Notes, etc.
- Title Java Web Programming with Eclipse
- Author(s) David Turner and Jinseok Chae
- Publisher: CreateSpace (November 14, 2010)
- Paperback 298 pages
- eBook Online
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 145388159X
- ISBN-13: 978-1453881590
- Share This:
The purpose of the book is to introduce students to web application development in Java with the use of Eclipse. The book assumes a familiarity with HTML and the Java programming language. The book is in cookbook format in that it provides instructions on how to construct solutions to various problems. The intent is to show students how to accomplish typical Web development tasks in the Java language. In later chapters of the book, detailed instructions are omitted if they duplicate instructions in an earlier chapter. This assumes the student can recall or refer back to the previous instructions. Unguided exercises are also provided so that students can apply what they have covered in the main text.
The book omits many details and explanations. For these, the reader will need to consult online documentation or search the Web for other tutorials and articles. Each chapter contains a list of references that the reader may find useful for filling in these missing details. This is an active book in the sense that the reader is expected to carry out the procedures described. The code examples provided in each chapter are not self-contained; they need to be developed by progressing sequentially through the chapters.About the Authors
- David Turner is an associate professor in the School of Computer Science and Engineering at California State University San Bernardino.
- Jinseok Chae is an associate professor of computer science and engineering at the University of Incheon.
- Java Web Programming (Servlet and JSP)
- Java Web Frameworks, MVC - Srtuts, JSF, Spring MVC, etc
- Java Enterprise Applications
- Web Programming