Free Computer, Mathematics, Technical Books and Lecture Notes, etc.
- Title Servlets and JavaServer Pages: The J2EE Technology Web Tier
- Author(s) Jayson Falkner and Kevin Jones
- Publisher: Addison-Wesley Professional (September 29, 2003)
- Paperback 784 pages
- eBook Online, PDF
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0321136497
- ISBN-13: 978-0321136497
- Share This:
This is the authoritative book to the JSP 2.0 and Servlets 2.4 specifications written by JSP W3C expert committee members. Servlets and JavaServer Pages is a complete guide to building web applications using Java Servlets and JavaServer Pages.
The book covers the basics including installing a JSP/Servlet environment on your computer, HTTP, HTML forms, JSP 2.0, Servlets 2.4, custom tag libraries, and the JSTL 1.0. The book also covers the most complex topics of error handling, design patterns, internationalization and multi-lingual sites, security, sessions and state management, database connectivity, and building sites that can produce multiformats of content on the fly. This book explains how to create applications using the Servlet and JSP specifications that are robust, performant and scaleable!About the Authors
- A J2EE developer, Jayson Falkner is best known for managing the JSP Insider Web site, www.jspinsider.com. He has participated in the JSR 152 expert group and JSP 2.0 and helps with the Tomcat reference implementation. .
- A founding member of DevelopMentor UK, Kevin Jones is an active member of the Servlet 2.4, JSP 2.0, and JSTL expert groups. Since 1994, he has developed and delivered Java training on topics such as servlets, JavaServer Pages, and Enterprise JavaBeans. As a speaker at the JavaOne conference, he has discussed servlets, Filters JSP, and tag libraries.
- Java Web Programming (Servlet and JSP)
- Java Web Frameworks, MVC - Srtuts, JSF, Spring MVC, etc
- Java Enterprise Applications
- Web Programming
- Servlets and JavaServer Pages: The J2EE Technology Web Tier (Jayson Falkner, et al)
- The Mirror Site (1) - PDF (784 pages, 4.9 MB)
- The Mirror Site (2) - PDF