Free Computer, Mathematics, Technical Books and Lecture Notes, etc.
- Programming Android ©2011 (Zigurd Mednieks, Laird Dornin, G. Blake Meike)
- iPhone 3D Programming: Developing Graphical Applications with OpenGL ES
- Ubuntu 10.x Essentials ©2010 (Neil Smyth)
- The Mac Manual ©2009 (Jackson Chung)
Post under Mac OS and Programming on Wed Oct 27, 2010
This slick, near 70 paged monster is based on Snow Leopard – the latest release of the Mac OS X operating system – and tells you everything you need to know about Mac.
- Linux Systems Programming ©2005 (Jonathan Macey)
Post under Unix/Linux Programming - System and Applications on Wed Oct 27, 2010
This book is about writing software that makes the most effective use of the system you're running on -- code that interfaces directly with the kernel and core system libraries.
- The Definitive Guide to Cloud Computing ©2010 (Dan Sullivan)
Post under Virtualization and Cloud Computing on Sat Oct 23, 2010
A road map to implementation that starts with defining key characteristics of cloud computing and moves through identifying, planning, and implementing cloud service delivery.
- Principles of Computer System Design: An Introduction ©2009 (Jerome Saltzer)
Post under Computer System, Organization, and Architecture on Sat Oct 23, 2010
The book is a great introduction to system design issues that are only taught at few courses in few universities, even-though they show up in computer systems everywhere.
- Software Foundations ©2010 (Benjamin C. Pierce, Chris Casinghino, et al)
Post under Introduction to Computer Programming on Wed Oct 20, 2010
It explores the common parts of every computer programming language and how to write for multiple platforms like Windows, Mac OS X, or Linux.
- Stochastic Processes for Finance ©2010 (Patrick Roger)
- A Gentle Introduction to GIS ©2009 (Tim Sutton, O. Dassau, M. Sutton)
Post under Geographic Information System (GIS) and Web Mapping on Sat Oct 16, 2010
Teaches you on mapping terminology and digital mapping, and much more with GIS.
- Getting Started with DB2 Application Development ©2010 (Raul F. Chong, et al)
Post under IBM DB2 Development and Programming on Sat Oct 16, 2010
This book is intended for anyone who works with or intends to work with databases, such as database administrators (DBAs), application developers, consultants, software architects, product managers, instructors, and students.
- Perl for Beginners ©2010 (Geoffrey Sampson)
Post under PERL Programming on Sat Oct 16, 2010
This book has been designed to teach you how to develop Perl scripts and to help you become an effective programmer.
- Principles of Digital Communication ©2008 (Robert G. Gallager)
- Invisible Engines: How Software Platforms Drive Innovation and Transform Industries ©2008
Post under Software Engineering Principles and Practices on Wed Oct 12, 2010
To understand the successes of software platforms, we must first understand their role as a technological meeting ground where application developers and end users converge.
- Linux Quick Fix Notebook ©2005 (Peter Harrison)
- Nova's SAT Prep Course ©2005 (Jeff Kolby)
Post under Elementry and High School Mathematics on Wed Oct 12, 2010
The exercises in this book are designed to prompt you to think like an SAT test writer.
- Software Architect ©2010 (Nigel Leeming)
Post under Software Engineering Principles and Practices on Sat Oct 09, 2010
Tells you what top software architects think is important and how they approach a project.
- Software Design Using C++ ©2009 (David Carlson, Isidore Minerdg)
- Designing Interfaces: Patterns for Effective Interaction Design ©2005
- Control Engineering: An Introduction with the Use of MATLAB ©2009
- Practical PHP Programming ©2003-2009 (Paul Hudson)
Post under PHP (Personal Home Pages) Programming on Wed Oct 06, 2010
This book was written with the goal of making the task of learning PHP something fun that you do not have to worry about. Updated for PHP 5.2.
- Designing Analog Chips ©2005 (Hans Camenzind)
Post under Electronics Circuit Design and Programming, Microcontrollers on Wed Oct 06, 2010
A comprehensive introduction to CMOS and bipolar analog IC design.
- Web Intelligence and Intelligent Agents ©2010 (Zeeshan-ul-hassan Usmani)
- Elementary Calculus: An Infinitesimal Approach ©2010 (H. Jerome Keisler)
- The Definitive Guide to Building Code Quality ©2009 (Don Jones)
- GPU Gems 2: Programming Techniques for High-Performance Graphics ©2005