Free Computer, Mathematics, Technical Books and Lecture Notes, etc.
- Title Build a Computer from Scratch
- Author(s) Jeff Heaton
- Publisher: Heaton Research, Inc. (June 14, 2006)
- Paperback: 212 pages
- eBook Online, HTML, PDF
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0977320626
- ISBN-13: 978-0977320622
- Share This:
Would you like to learn how to build a computer system? Building your own computer system lets you get exactly the computer system that you need. This book will take you through all of the steps to create a powerful computer system. It contains over 120 photographs to guide you through the process.
This book also includes sample designs for computer systems that emphasize such uses as gaming, video editing, general use or an economy system. Learn about all of the components that make up a computer system, such as hard drives, CD/DVD drives, motherboards, processors, memory, cases, power supplies and fans. But most importantly, learn what is compatible with what.About the Authors
- Jeff Heaton is an author, college instructor, and consultant. Jeff lives in Chesterfield (St. Louis), Missouri. The author of four books and over two dozen journal and magazine articles, Jeff specializes in Internet, socket-level/spidering and Artificial Intelligence programming. Jeff teaches for Maryville University in St. Louis, MO. A Sun Certified Java Programmer and a Senior IEEE Member Jeff holds a Masters Degree in Information Management from Washington University in St. Louis.
- Computer Hardware, Personal Computers, and the History of Computers
- Computer System, Organization, and Architecture
- Computer Science