Free Computer, Mathematics, Technical Books and Lecture Notes, etc.
- Title GNU Scientific Library Reference Manual
- Author(s) Brian Goug
- Publisher: Network Theory Ltd. (2009); eBook (2013, updated continuously)
- Hardcover/Paperback 592 pages
- eBook HTML and PDF (629 page, 2.7 MB), PostScript, etc.
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0954612078
- ISBN-13: 978-0954612078
- Share This:
The GNU Scientific Library (GSL) is a free numerical library for C and C++ programmers. It provides over 1,000 routines for solving mathematical problems in science and engineering. Written by the developers of GSL this reference manual is the definitive guide to the library.
The GNU Scientific Library is free software, distributed under the GNU General Public License (GPL). All the money raised from the sale of this book supports the development of the GNU Scientific Library. This is the third edition of the manual, and corresponds to version 1.12 of the library (updated January 2009).About the Authors
- Numerical Analysis and Scientific Computing
- Fortran Programming Language
- Parallel Computing and Programming
- Computational Complexity
- Algorithms and Data Structures
- Computational and Algorithmic Mathematics
- Numerical Recipes in Fortran 90: Art of Parallel Scientific Computing
- Numerical Recipes in Fortran 77: The Art of Scientific Computing
- Numerical Recipes in C: The Art of Scientific Computing
- Numerical Recipes 3rd Edition: The Art of Scientific Computing ©2007 (William H. Press)
- Google's Preview, 3rd Edition