Free Computer, Mathematics, Technical Books and Lecture Notes, etc.
- O'Reilly® Asterisk: The Definitive Guide, Third Edition ©2011 (Leif Madsen, et al)
Post under VoIP, Telephony, Telecommunications, and Wireless on Mon Nov 29, 2010
It has everything you need to know to design a complete VoIP or analog system with little or no Asterisk experience, and no more than rudimentary telecommunications knowledge.
- Database Fundamentals ©2010 (Neeraj Sharma, Liviu Perniu, et al)
Post under Database Systems on Mon Nov 29, 2010
Learn the basics of relational database theory and other information models. This book discusses database logical and physical design, and introduces you to the SQL language.
- Text Algorithms ©1994 (Maxime Crochemore and Wojciech Rytter)
Post under Algorithms and Data Structures on Mon Nov 29, 2010
It is very convenient to have this book at hand. It systematically presents the results of work on practical and theoretical algorithmic problems on texts up to the recent developments.
- O'Reilly® Learning Android ©2011 (Marko Gargenta)
- Pro Java 6 3D Game Development: Java 3D, JOGL, JInput and JOAL APIs
- O'Reilly® Killer Game Programming in Java ©2005-2010 (Andrew Davison)
- The Scheme Programming Language, 4th Edition ©2009 (R. Kent Dybvig)
- Simply Scheme: Introducing Computer Science, 2nd Edition (Brian Harvey, et al)
- Finite Element Analysis ©2010 (David Moratal)
Post under Numerical Analysis and Computation on Sat Nov 13, 2010
This book provides a bird's eye view and access to works related to Biomedical Engineering, Materials Engineering, Process Analysis and Civil Engineering.
- Financial Numerical Recipes in C++: Applications in Finance ©2007 (Ødegaard)
- Open XML - The Markup Explained ©2007 (Wouter van Vugt)
Post under XML and XSL on Sat Nov 13, 2010
This book is written for those who have a basic understanding of XML or HTML. You can learn about how to build your value-added solutions based on the Open XML platform..
- Communications and Networking ©2010 (Jun Peng)
Post under Computer Networks and Communications on Sun Nov 07, 2010
Provides a comprehensive coverage of data communications fundamentals, telephone system operation, local area networks, internetworking, and Internet communications.
- Apprenticeship Patterns: Guidance for the Aspiring Software Craftsman ©2009
- MATLAB - Modelling, Programming and Simulations ©2010 (Emilson Pereira Leite)
Post under Mathematical and Computational Software on Wed Nov 03, 2010
This book is a collection of 20 excellent works presenting different applications of several MATLAB tools that can be used for educational, scientific and engineering purposes.