Free Computer, Mathematics, Technical Books and Lecture Notes, etc.
- Introduction to Embedded Systems ©2011 (E.A. Lee and S.A. Seshia)
Post under Embedded Systems and Physics on Sat Apr 23, 2011
To identify and introduce the durable intellectual ideas of embedded systems as a technology and as a subject of study. The emphasis is on modeling, design, and analysis of cyber-physical systems, which integrate computing, networking, and physical processes.
- Well Played 2.0: Video Games, Value and Meaning ©2010 (Drew Davidson)
Post under Computer and Video Game Development and Programming on Sat Apr 23, 2011
This book is full of in-depth close readings of video games that parse out the various meanings to be found in the experience of playing a game.
- Building Websites with e107: A Step by Step Tutorial ©2007 (Tad Boomer)
Post under Web Programming and Development on Sat Apr 23, 2011
This book is a fast paced tutorial to creating a website using e107.
- iPhone iOS 4 App Development Essentials - Xcode 4 Edition ©2011 (Smyth)
Post under iPhone/iPad Development and Programming on Tue Apr 19, 2011
This book contains 43 chapters of in-depth information on the development of apps for the iPhone/iOS 4, fully updated for use with Xcode version 4.
- O'Reilly® Mobile Design and Development ©2009 (Brian Fling)
Post under Mobile Devices Development and Programming and O'Reilly® Books on Tue Apr 19, 2011
This book contains practical guidelines, standards, techniques, and best practices for building mobile products from start to finish. You'll also explore the more advanced capabilities of the mobile web, including markup, advanced styling techniques, and mobile Ajax.
- Mobile Device Management For Dummies ©2008 (Mike Oliver)
Post under Mobile Devices Development and Programming on Tue Apr 19, 2011
For management and security of mobile computing equipment such as handheld devices.
- O'Reilly® Perl and LWP ©2002-2007 (Sean M. Burke)
- WML and WML Script ©2004 (Vijay Mukhi)
- Developer's Guide to Microsoft Prism 4: Building Modular MVVM Apps ©2011
- Java Web Programming with Eclipse ©2009-2010 (David Turner, et al)
- GNU Make: A Program for Directed Compilation ©2002-2010 (R. Stallman)
- Cross-Media Communications ©2010 (Drew Davidso, et al)
Post under Computer Networks and Communications on Sat Apr 09, 2011
This book is an introduction to the future of mass media and mass communications - cross-media communications.
- Abstract Algebra: Theory and Applications ©2009-2010 (Thomas Judson)
Post under Algebra, Abstract Algebra, and Linear Algebra on Sat Apr 09, 2011
Designed to teach the principles and theory of abstract algebra to college juniors and senior, both computational and theoretical, plus many nontrivial applications.
- The Objective-C 2.0 Programming Language ©2009-2010
- RESTful PHP Web Services ©2008 (Samisa Abeysinghe)
- Scrum Checklists ©2006 (The SPRiNT-iT)
Post under Agile, Scrum, Extreme Programming (XP) on Sat Apr 09, 2011
this book was created to give trained teams confidence in accomplishing their first Sprints.
- Parallel Programming with Microsoft Visual C++ ©2011 (Colin Campbell)
- Impatient Perl © 2010 (Greg London)
Post under The PERL Programming on Sat Apr 02, 2011
This book offers the fundamentals of C++ knowledge, as well as essays, commentaries, and opinions that make it much more that your basic introduction to C++.
- The InformIT C++ Reference Guide ©2005-2009 (Danny Kalev)
Post under The C++ Programming Language on Sat Apr 02, 2011
This book is for people who either want to learn Perl or are already programming in Perl and just don't have the patience to scrounge for information to learn and use Perl.
- Step by Step Guide to Project Management ©2009
Post under Management and Project Management on Sat Apr 02, 2011
This straightforward guide cuts through the technical jargon to present an easy-to-follow, easy-to-learn approach to executing any project from beginning to end.