Free Computer, Mathematics, Technical Books and Lecture Notes, etc.
- Well Played 3.0: Video Games, Value and Meaning ©2011 (Drew Davidson)
Post under Computer and Video Game Development and Programming on Sat Jul 30, 2011
- Getting started with InfoSphere Data Architect ©2010 (Erin Wilson, et al)
- Financial Applications using Excel Add-in Development in C/C++ ©2007
- Parallel and Concurrent Programming in Haskell ©2011 (Simon Marlow)
Post under Haskell Programming and Parallel and Distributed Computing and Programming on Sat Jul 23, 2011
This book introduces the main programming models available for concurrent and parallel programming in Haskell.
- Getting started with pureQuery ©2010 (Vitor Rodrigues, et al)
- SCJP: Sun Certified Programmer for Java Platform Study Guide - SE6 (Exam CX-310-065) ©2009
- How Computers Work: Processor and Main Memory, 2nd Edition ©2009
Post under Introduction to Computer, PC and History of Computers on Sat Jul 23, 2011
This book will tell you how computers work, and no technical knowledge is required. It explains in great detail the operation of a simple but functional computer.
- Discourses on Social Software ©2011 (Jan van Eijck, Rineke Verbrugge)
- Learn You a Haskell for Great Good! - A Beginner's Guide ©2011
- Graph Theory, 4th Edition (Graduate Texts in Mathematics) ©2010
- A Programmer's Guide to Java SCJP Certification: A Comprehensive Primer
Post under IT Certificates Preparation and Study Guides on Sat Jul 16, 2011
This book will help you prepare for and pass the Sun Certified Programmer for the Java Platform SE 6 (CX-310-065) Exam.
- Tap, Move, Shake: Turing Your Game Ideas into iPhone & iPad Apps ©2011
- Search Algorithms and Applications ©2011 (Nashat Mansour)
- O'Reilly® Think Stats: Probability and Statistics for Programmers ©2011
- Patterns: Integrating WebSphere ILOG JRules with IBM Software ©2011
- Artificial Neural Networks - Methodological Advances and Biomedical Apps
- Android Design Guidelines ©2011 (Mutual Mobile)
Post under Android Development and Programming on Sat Jul 02, 2011
This short book provides practical guidelines, standards, techniques, and best practices for building Andriod apps from start to finish.
- Artificial Intelligence: Foundations of Computational Agents ©2010
Post under Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, and Logic Programming on Sat Jul 02, 2011
It presents artificial intelligence (AI) using a coherent framework to study the design of intelligent computational agents.
- O'Reilly® HTML5: Up and Running ©2010 (Mark Pilgrim)
- Your Scrum Checklist: Scrum Hard Facts ©2010 (von Boris Gloger)
- Fast Fourier Transforms ©2010 (C. Sidney Burrus)
Post under Algorithms and Digital Signal Processing (DSP) on Sat Jul 02, 2011
This book uses an index map, a polynomial decomposition, an operator factorization, and a conversion to a filter to develop a very general and efficient description of fast algorithms to calculate the discrete Fourier transform (DFT).
- Complex and Adaptive Dynamical Systems: A Primer ©2010 (Claudius Gros)
Post under Differential Equations and Dynamical Systems on Sat Jul 02, 2011
Discover a wide range of findings in quantitative complex system science that help us make sense of our complex world.
- Parsing Techniques - A Practical Guide ©1998-2010 (Dick Grune, et al)
Post under Compiler Design and Construction on Sat Jul 02, 2011
It provides a solid basis for compiler construction and linguistics, and contribute to all existing software: they enable Web browsers to analyze HTML pages and PostScript printers to analyze PostScript, and some of the more advanced techniques are used in code generation in compilers and in data compression.
- The Little Book of Semaphores, 2nd Ed. ©2005-2009 (Allen B. Downey)
- Xen Virtualization Essentials ©2008-2009 (Neil Smyth)
Post under Virtualization and Cloud Computing on Sat Jul 02, 2011
To provide the reader with an understanding of the basic approaches to virtualization together with detailed information on deploying virtualization using Xen technology.
- Introduction to Neural Networks for Java, 2nd Edition ©2008 (Jeff T Heaton)
- Patterns of Enterprise Application Architecture ©2002-2003 (Martin Fowler)