Free Computer, Mathematics, Technical Books and Lecture Notes, etc.
- O'Reilly® Developing Web Applications with Haskell and Yesod ©2012
- Beginning Perl by Curtis 'Ovid' Poe © 2012
Post under PERL Programming on Sat Apr 28, 2012
This book presents the newest features, real-world examples, and everything necessary for you to start programming in PERL with confidence.
- Programming Computer Vision with Python: Tools and Algorithms ©2012
- Version Control by Example ©2011 (Eric Sink)
Post under Source Version Control and Revision on Sat Apr 28, 2012
This book uses practical examples to explain version control with both centralized and decentralized systems. It covers DVCS, Git, Subversion, CVS, etc.
- O'Reilly® Getting Started with Metro Apps ©2012 (Ben Dewey)
- The Haskell School of Music - From Signals to Symphonies ©2012
Post under Haskell Programming on Sat Apr 21, 2012
A textbook on functional programming in Haskell, with a strong focus on computer music concepts and applications. It also teaches functional programming in Haskell from scratch.
- C++ For C Programmers ©1994-2012 (JT Kalnay)
Post under C++ Programming on Sat Apr 21, 2012
A textbook of C++ examples intended for C programmers. This book is not a starting point for new C++ programmers who do not know C. It is a transition tool for C programmers.
- Alternative DNS Servers: Choice and Deployment ©2010 (Jan-Piet Mens)
Post under TCP/IP Networking on Sat Apr 21, 2012
Providing a complete survey of DNS (Domain Name System) servers, this reference outlines the most suitable types of servers for varying scenarios, and optional SQL/LDAP Back-Ends.
- Fourier Transform - Signal Processing ©2012 (Salih Mohammed Salih)
Post under Digital Signal Processing (DSP) on Sat Apr 14, 2012
This book focuses on the Fourier transform applications in signal processing techniques.
- Windows Phone Toolkit In Depth 2nd Edition ©2011 (Boryana Miloshevska)
Post under Windows Phone Development and Programming on Sat Apr 14, 2012
It covers 'in depth' all controls from the Microsoft Silverlight for Windows Phone Toolkit.
- Learn SQL The Hard Way - An Introduction To SQL ©2011 (Zed A. Shaw)
Post under SQL - The Structured Query Language on Sat Apr 14, 2012
Packed with examples, this book is a step-by-step introduction to learning SQL.
- Computer Vision: Models, Learning, and Inference ©2012 (Simon Prince)
Post under Computer and Machine Vision on Sat Apr 07, 2012
This book starts from the basics of probability and model fitting and works up to real examples that the reader can implement and modify to build useful vision systems.
- Making Games with Python and Pygame ©2012 (Albert Sweigart)
- The Linux Command Line: A Complete Introduction ©2012 (W. Shotts, Jr.)
- Practical Performance Profiling: Improve the Efficiency of .NET Code ©2012
- iPad iOS 5 Development Essentials ©2011 (Neil Smyth)
Post under iPhone/iPad Development and Programming on Sat Apr 07, 2012
The aim of this book is to teach you the skills necessary to build your own apps for the iPad.
- SharePoint 2010 Administration and Development ©2012 (Jean Paul)
Post under Microsoft Office and SharePoint® on Sat Apr 07, 2012
This book provides you with a detailed look at the major improvements and numerous changes in SharePoint 2010.
- Data Structures and Algorithm Analysis in C++, Third Edition ©2012
- Applied Cryptography and Network Security ©2012 (Jaydip Sen)
- Telecommunications Networks - Current Status and Future Trends ©2012
- Practical Transformation Using XSLT and XPath ©2011 (G. Ken Holman)
Post under XML and XSL on Sat Apr 07, 2012
This book is primarily a practical reference book for professional XSLT developers.
- Natural Image Statistics: A Probabilistic Approach ©2010 (Aapo Hyvarinen)
- Improving Web Services Security ©2009 (J.D. Meier, et al)
- A to Z of C: The evolving book on C/DOS/Turbo C programming ©2008
Post under The C and Objective-C Programming on Sat Apr 07, 2012
This is an intermediate to advanced C programming book writen for C lovers, students, programmers, and other enthusiasts.